The Library Learning Centres
Who We Are….
Southport College has four Library Learning Centres open to all students and staff. Each centre contains a wide range of resources relevant to your college work.
Please click for more information on each Library Learning Centre including opening times.
What We Do…
- We help you find appropriate resources for your assignments
- We issue, return and renew your LLC loans
- We demonstrate how to use electronic resources
- We help with referencing and writing bibliographies
- We provide advice on study skills
- We answer any IT queries you may have
What We Provide….
- Books using Heritage
- Journals & Magazines
- Electronic Journal Articles
- Access to PCs and Laptops
- Printing, Scanning and Photocopying Facilities
- Stationery for Sale
Click here for the full Stationery List
What You Can Do….
There is an LLC Code of Conduct which all students must adhere to
Copies can also be found in each LLC