Apprenticeships at Southport College
Whether you are a small or large employer an Apprenticeship gives you the opportunity to develop the skilled staff you need. Business Development @ Southport College can help you source and train Apprentices.
We offer Apprenticeships at various levels including:
- Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced – Level 3
- Higher – Level 4 and above
In the following sectors:
- Beauty Therapy
- Business & Administration
- Care Leadership & Management
- Children & Young People’s Workforce Development
- Customer Service
- Decorative Finishing & Industrial Painting
- Hairdressing & Barbering
- Health & Social Care
- Information Technology
- Maintenance Operations
- Medical Administration
- Physical Education & Sport
- Plumbing & Heating
- Professional Cookery
- Team Leading
- Trowel Occupations
- Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
Find out more about the funding available to support your training needs here.
We can recruit Apprentices for you
Our dedicated Business Development Team offers a recruitment service for organisations looking to employ apprentices. This can save you the expense of advertising and reduce the amount of time you need to spend on the selection process.
The team will work with you to:
- Create a job description and person specification
- Advertise your vacancy on National Apprenticeship Website as well as with Job Centre Plus, Connexions and other local contacts.
- Select applicants who meet your requirements and respond to those who have been unsuccessful.
We can also provide a location for you to conduct the interview and advise you on interview selection protocols.
Contact the Business Development Team on 01704 392874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.