Help with Pay My Student

If you are having difficulties with the Pay My Student portal, please check out these frequently asked questions before getting in touch.

Once you have enrolled and have a student number, you can access this using the link in the Student Portal or here

Once you have enrolled and have a student number, apply via PaymyStudent using the online application form which covers all aspects of student funding including travel passes, bursaries and free meals.
Please logon here If your have a student number but are having problems accessing your account, please call 01704 392704

We need to take details of household income so that your travel pass is charged to the correct funding stream and that College comply with government funding guidelines.

When you enrol you will be automatically sent a student number. You will need to use this to access Pay My Student. If you have a number but are having difficulties getting access please call us on 01704 392704 and we will be happy to help.

We will get in touch if we need to see paper copies of your documents. The main reason for this is if the documents were “chopped” when photographed so are missing information. Please ensure that the images are complete before you upload them to your application.

For information on eligibility please download our Bursary Fund Information and Eligibility Guide

For a Trio Card or Rail pass (not a simple bus pass) you will need to provide 1 passport sized photograph that you need to bring into college and have stamped before you can collect your pass from the train station.

Yes you do, and your application needs to be supported by up to date and current evidence.

The Student Hub

Call now

01704 392704

Term time

Monday 8.15am – 5.00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8.15am- 7.00pm
Friday 8.15am – 4.00pm

Outside term time

Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm
Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm